3.25.2009

We're trendy!

I always knew we had it in us. Our local news ran a story about the increase in popularity of community gardens. And they featured our humble little garden at Two Rivers!

In the meantime, Adam is on spring break and I am left in charge of the garden. Yikes!

But, so far so good. We've been getting plenty of rain so I went out yesterday to check on our little baby plants and give them a pep talk. Some of the mulch had been scattered by the wind and, I suspect, birds, so I raked it back onto the rows.

Our tools were all present and accounted for as well.

But, since Adam has the camera so he can take pictures of our beautiful niece and nephew, I could not take any pictures today. We're expecting more storms on Friday so keep your fingers crossed for all of our little plants!