9.27.2009

I think I did it again

Maybe it is unrealistic to think I can blog and garden (and attend classes and work two jobs) over the busy summer months. I don't know. But, needless to say, I continued our blog tradition of being completely absent during the summer months.

But it is almost October now so let the blogging begin (again)! There are still some forthcoming summer-y blog entries detailing our relish-making adventures but that should about conclude the summer.

In totally unrelated-to-gardening-news, Adam and I are expecting a baby although I'm sure most of you reading this have already heard the good news. For that reason, I am considering creating a new blog (to detail all of our adventures including baby and gardening) but have yet to think of a good name.

Give me your suggestions - I need them! (Says the girl who actually named a blog 25 x 50).